Friday, June 5, 2009

So, I picked this particular week to visit Santa Barbara because Allison was getting married.

Isn't she pretty


Kristin was in the wedding too and also looked pretty.


Since the wedding was at the Zoo (my favorite place) we got to wander around. Unfortunately the Lions were going inside right at the exact moment we arrived (SOMEONE just HAD to read the sign about the plants that absolutely wasn't going anywhere) but I did get what I thought was a terrible picture of the Gorilla until Michael looked at it and said, "Gorillas in the mist" and now I love it.

The "mist" is really my flash reflecting off the glass.

I also made Michael ride the train. I'm not exactly sure what the reason is for this level of annoyance but there are three options that I can think of:
1. That I'm making him ride a tiny zoo train.
2. The three REALLY annoying girls sitting a couple rows in front of us (one actually almost started crying because only two people can fit on the bench and she had to sit a row behind them, these were teenagers.)
3. That I'm taking a picture of him from 5 inches away while making him ride a tiny zoo train.


But I was right about it being fun, because after the train ride, he was ALLLLLLLL better.

No comments: