Wednesday, June 3, 2009

After Michael FINALLY got to Santa Barbara we decided to take in I Madonari to kill some time. I said that it was within walking distance but definitely far enough away that you wouldn't feel silly driving there. Apparently I wasn't clear because by the time we were starting to leave Michael clarified that our "walk" was in fact a "death march."

Despite the fact that I'm pretty sure this year's theme was "Let your kid draw the square" there were a few that I liked.







This was the one Michael said was his favorite and I guess I believe him but well, you decide.



And amidst the fine art reproductions and tributes to firefighters there was this...



Not that I don't love Mickey, but lets just say that this one stood out and not necessarily in a good way.

No comments: