Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

I freaking LOVE So You Think You Can Dance! And now that Veronica Mars is over and they canceled Moonlight (no, I do not want to talk about it) I need a new television obsession.

My post-vegas week/pre-first week of competition thoughts:
The boys had all better be AMAZINGLY AWESOME if you want me to get over the fact that the Gene Kelly kid didn't make it into the top 20.

My post-first week of competition thoughts:
I am not over the fact that the Gene Kelly kid didn't make it into the top 20.

Loving:
Twitch - it is awesome that he came back this year and he is adorable!
Joshua - the hip hopper with the secret ballet background (we are on to you), boy you can dance!
Kortni Lind - the way you spell your name kinda makes me want to vomit but you are amazing and you seem like someone I would like to hang out with.
Comfort - you crack me up!

Already Annoyed By:
Gev - go home. seriously. all the way back to Kazakhstan. I don't know why but I do not like you.

Favorite Dance this Week BY FAR:

No comments: