Thursday, July 10, 2008

SYTYCD - Week 4

This is about last week’s episode that I had to wait until last night to watch because Kailey was out of town.

Favorite of the evening:
Twitchington’s Contemporary: LOVED IT! This was all about Twitch the whole way through.



Runner’s up:
Will & Jessica’s Jazz: Really all because of Will and because I'm a sucker for a clothing trick. I would love to see Will dance with Katee (though I DO NOT want Joshua kicked off) because I think Katee is the only girl that is anywhere near his level of perfection.
Katee & Joshua’s Contemporary: How does Mia Michaels do it? Seriously. How does one person exist with this much creativity week after week???
Chelsie & Mark’s Foxtrot: It was pretty and fun, really enjoyable.

Least Favorite:
Courtney & Gev’s Broadway: Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh. It seemed like the longest routine of the evening and I was bored out of my mind.

Runner Up:
Katee & Joshua’s West Coast Swing: This should have been great. I mean it is K&J being choreographed by Benji! Too bad it was boring and looked like they were marking it the whole way through. But the judges liked it so maybe it was different in studio. The hip thing at the end almost saved it though. Also, Katee’s outfit was horrid. – Speaking of outfits … Wardrobe: meet me at paragraph five.

What. The. Fuck. (sorry mom) was that black and white atrocity that Cat was wearing on Wednesday night????? Slight redemption with Thursday’s red dress and the fact that Mary looked like a normal human being as opposed to a leopard print disco ball but COME ON!!! Those bows made me want to vomit a little.

Results: Really sad to see Kortni go though we were pretty sure that was going to happen once she was put in the bottom three. Really glad to see Nigel not buying into the whole Comfort Love thing that seems to be going on. Just because she is a hip hop dancer doesn’t mean that she shouldn’t have to be amazing in other styles (see Twitch doing contemporary or Joshua doing anything), time to either become awesome or go home. Gev’s solo was amazing so I’m fine with him not going home … this week.

No comments: