Monday, July 21, 2008

I Made Pretty Blue Sand Today

Ok, technically I made tetraamminecopper(II) sulfate monohydrate but I’m guessing you don’t know what that is. I know what that is and I’m really proud of myself for knowing what that is but for the purposes of this blog I’ll just tell you that it is pretty blue sand that smells like cotton candy. Like REALLY pretty blue sand, like I wanted to take it home in a jar and put it on my dresser because it is a really intense pretty dark royal blue sand and it smells like cotton candy. Unfortunately they made me throw it away in the Acidic Inorganic Waste container under the fume hood. Stupid rules.

I actually really enjoyed school today which is nice because this class has been nothing but discouraging so far. Today's lab was fun and interesting (and even though I wasn't sure, it turns out I did the Pre-Lab questions correctly yessss!) and I even enjoyed today's lecture, it makes me feel a little better about things.

No comments: