Thursday, September 4, 2008

What Just Happened?

I think I made the decision guys. So over the last two years I've made a lot of changes and a lot of decisions; quit my job, moved to Texas, went back to school, etc. All of those decisions, when made, seemed like a step in the right direction, like I was making my way towards the big decision but that I hadn't quite figured out what the big decision was. Well now I think I found it and I think I made it. I'm at about 95% sure so I'm not quite ready to share with the world (though some of you have heard). Anyway, I feel a lot calmer now and I feel like I can see the road ahead which is a big change from even two weeks ago.

Basically when I made the decision to go back to school I had some ideas about where I wanted that to take me but mostly I was hoping something would pop out at me. About six weeks ago I got a a flash of something that became an inkling which turned into an idea which was then rejected immediately. Like most ideas, it didn't go away even though I told it to and that idea turned into a possibility that was then researched before becoming a holy shit moment of "by jove I think she's got it!"

So I am finally starting to feel like I'm on my way. I'll share more in the coming months when I become more comfortable with the decision (I'm still not quite sure what to think because it came a bit out of left field). For now lets all just be happy that I think I've found my way.

No comments: