Monday, April 14, 2008

What Good Moods are Made Of

Some days you are just in a good mood. On those days it doesn't matter that you were starving all day, that your boss gets cold if the temps dips below 85 in the office, that your co-workers were discussing which bathroom they like to use in the case of "poo-gas" (it just looked better hyphenated), that you only got a 92 on your math test (yes that bothers me, shut up), that your other boss says "pacific" and "tack" instead of "specific" and "tact", or that you had to re-explain some quickbooks features...again.

Those days begin with pretty flowers to look at...

4 comments:

Katie said...

I just have to say, Vicki, dear- I love to read your posts. I get excited whenever there's a new one to read. Even if I don't ever comment. & even if you're talking about poo-gas- I definitely just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Victoria said...

Thank you katie!! It is nice to know that people are reading them sometimes :o)

Kristin said...

poo-gas...hahaha. does your boss say "ax" instead of "ask" too? :)

Victoria said...

OH MY GOD! he totally does!!! I hadn't noticed that one. Thanks Kristin!