Sunday, April 6, 2008

Let's do a Quick Life Update

1. None of my clothes fit me anymore so apparently my whole "do nothing and you're bound to lose weight" philosophy is working perfectly. The annoying part is that I don't have enough money to buy new clothes, in fact I'm excitedly waiting for my first paycheck so that I can buy a (much needed!) new pair of jeans.

2. I went mini-golfing yesterday and got my first sunburn of the season, my summer has begun and it is only April!

3. Some days I hate my car, those days are when something VERY routine stops working and it turns out to be not so routine to get fixed. Like six months ago when my battery died and it took 3 hours to get it changed because VW likes to make the battery FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE to get out. Or, like yesterday when I had to go to two different places and waste 2.5 hours to get the lightbulb in my headlight changed (apparently you need to remove the front of the headlight and you can't go in through the back like in a normal car).

4. I'm dating and really enjoying it :)

5. I am obsessed with this song right now. The video is crazy and awesome! Thanks Dave for introducing it into my life.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Its awesome I know.