Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This is Why I Love Her

The night before I left to go home for Christmas was also my first night of freedom from finals so to celebrate Kailey and I went out for sushi and then hit Hey Cupcake for dessert. Hey Cupcake indeed! They were delicious!



So Kailey's cupcake was chocolate cake with a cream cheese frosting and was named (by the company and many years ago apparently) the Michael Jackson. My theory being that it is black on the inside and white on the outside. When we got home we realized that mine was the opposite (white cake with chocolate buttercream frosting) but had no interesting name.

Me: We have to name mine! Who is white on the inside and black on the outside?
*Kailey gets a big grin*
Me: Who?
Kailey: I don't want to say, it is mean.
Me: Oh My God, tell me! Who?!?!?!
Kailey: Barack Obama?

1 comment:

reneeebony said...

this is exactly why i love k-monster she's so surprisingly inappropriate. keeps it entertaining.