Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We Are SUPER Exciting

So with Kailey moving back to Austin and in with me it allows us to spend a lot of time together again. And Kailey and I like to spend our time together doing awesome things like watching TV and watching movies and, um, well that is really it but we have fun!

Want to know how awesome we are? Well we spent one Friday night watching a silent Zorro movie and we followed that up with watching the AKC Dog Show the following night. Yeah. We live large.

When we began running out of shows to watch I asked Kailey is she had seen Leverage, since we both really enjoyed White Collar and Burn Notice I thought it might be something she would enjoy, and I hadn't seen the shows since they originally aired I thought I would like watching them again. We ended up watching all the aired episodes (seasons one and the first half of season two) in two nights. Two days later, I came home from school to find her watching season one again, she claimed to want to catch all the little things that you pick up on after seeing a lot of episodes and see if they were present in early episodes (in her defense it did explain why I was craving orange soda, talk about subliminal advertising). About a week later I was on my netflix account to look up something new to watch and what does it say in the corner??? Last Watched: Leverage Season One. Yeah Kailey, CAUGHT AGAIN!! I think she liked it.

1 comment:

Rose said...

who doesn't like a good con show? Besides, sometimes you find comfort in witnessing the misadventures of people who are more messed up than you.