Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Such is My Life

I'm not used to this. In our old apartment complex people got out of their cars and went into their apartments. They would then possibly walk to or from the laundry room, or walk their dog but there was no milling about in the parking lots. I mean with the exception of the two girls who would sit in their car smoking pot every night people didn't hang out outside of their apartments. Things are different here.

On sunday night I came out of my apartment to walk Simon, tripped, laughed at myself, told Simon that mommy was ok and then looked up to see a guy standing there talking on his cell phone. Last night I came out of my apartment to walk Simon while singing the "who's a puppy face song*" only to look up and see the same guy standing there talking on his cell phone.

and was there anything else that could possibly have happened this week? OH YES, there was the 8 year old kid chasing me through the parking lot with a pair of my underwear that fell out of my laundry basket. Lovely.



* This is both the title of the song and all the lyrics.

No comments: