Thursday, March 5, 2009

Songs I Almost Like

Sometimes I hear something and I really really like it, then I hear it again and I'm not so sure, and no matter how many times I hear it I still can't decide if I like it or not.

The first time I heard this song I didn't hear it all the way through so I never got to the Lil Wayne part. The Lil Wayne part annoys me (scares me even when watching the video) but I enjoy the rest of the song. The video is atrocious, it is like 1986 barfed up a concert version of an ipod commercial.


I had the volume turned down low the first time I heard this song so I couldn't really hear the singer... I liked it a lot more that way. I enjoyed the sound of the song but I don't think the lead singer is quite good enough to sing it. It needs a slightly more manly (deeper, stronger) voice to really be able to keep up with the music. I vote for Chris Daughtry, his voice has that slight rasp that I think would really improve this.

No comments: