Friday, August 8, 2008

I Have a Confession to Make


I freaking love the Olympics. It is weird but it seems like my generation isn’t as into the Olympics as I am. Maybe it is my competitive nature but I really enjoy watching the Americans kick ass in a healthy, non-war, way.

This is pretty much the only week that I am sad that I don’t have cable. Hopefully I’ll be able to find the good stuff online. NBC has been talking about how their online presence is going to be HUGE this year, and well it may be bigger than last time but in order to keep profits up, if they broadcast in your area (read: the United States) the only stuff that is online is the stuff not on tv. Which means unless I can somehow make my computer look like it is in Turkmenistan (and I can’t but maybe someone else can…) all I’m going to get online from NBC is Badminton and Handball – actually I may watch those if there is an American team.

Good thing I’m on summer vacation for the next two weeks.

No comments: