Thursday, January 31, 2008

Random Stuff

1. I recently saw, and thoroughly enjoyed, Waitress. My reasons for enjoying it aren't even mostly because of Nathan Fillion (although that was most of the reason for watching it in the first place). You should all see it.

2. When I returned from Christmas Vacation at home in California my PIN was totally erased from my head. I could remember some of the numbers but I couldn't remember the order. I spent a couple of weeks trying to figure out what I learned during my two weeks at home that my brain thought was more important then my PIN. Here is the scary part, I've had then PIN for like 7 years, this isn't a new PIN. Don't worry though I finally went to the bank and got it figured out.

3. It is a pet peeve of mine when people call it a "PIN number". the 'N' stands for 'Number' so what you just said is "personal identification number number" and you are an idiot.

4. I'm trying really hard not to let this turn into an "I love Logan Echolls" blog. I realize that you have only seen one post about it but I have thought about posting others and it is almost all I can do to keep from talking about it all the time.

No comments: