Monday, December 10, 2007

YAY for New Family!!!

I just want to be the first to officially internet welcome Gretchen into our family.

For those of you who don't know, I spent the weekend in California to go to the wedding of my uncle Steve and my newest aunt, Gretchen. It was a really fun and simple wedding and the bride looked beautiful. Mostly it was just awesome to have it official, Steve and Gretchen have been dating for a long time and we all love Gretchen so much and have considered her a part of the family pretty much from the very beginning. Gretchen is so much a part of the family that I've been getting weird looks because I kept saying, "My aunt and uncle are getting married!"

Below is a video from the wedding that has my cousin singing (isn't he great??). Also, you should notice the beautiful flower crown that Gretchen is wearing because I made that :o)

No comments: