Monday, December 17, 2007

The Coincidental Center of the Universe

So I have this theory (okay Scott has this theory that I frequently pass off as my own) that Austin is the coincidental center of the universe. This isn't something that you can understand until you live here and realize it is TOTALLY true. The reason that YOU can't understand this is because (again, as Scott says) if you were to start keeping track of these things people would think you're crazy. Luckily most of you already think I'm crazy and the rest of you need to catch up I've decided to start the first recurring segment here on I Like My Middle Name called, coincidentally, The Coincidental Center of the Universe.

Today I ate at Chili's for the first time in well over a year. It isn't that I don't like Chili's, I just usually forget that it exists unless Carl is visiting Santa Barbara and we eat there because he thinks the waiters are hot. So anyway, ate at Chili's at the first time in a LONG time and today I get home and waiting in the mailbox is a gift certificate to Chili's from someone who loves me.

No comments: