Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's Up?

Yeah, it's been a while, I know. I'm having trouble writing up a single post about something so here is a quick rundown.

- I got "ma'am-ed" at the grocery store this weekend but then the guy asked if chicken broth was the same thing as cream of chicken soup. I'm not sure if the fact that he was easily in his mid to late 30's makes it more sad or more adorable that he had no idea what chicken broth was.

- Kailey left last week. This means that you are probably going to get more random blogging again because there isn't a person here when I get home to tell all the silly stories to. It also means I have these two knuckleheads and I am the only girl:


- I did my first craft fair on Saturday and I think it was a huge success so I'm definitely excited about doing more of them. I absolutely could not have done it without Josh's help. He carried lots of heavy things, helped me put up my tent, and took care of Simon all day while I was working.

No comments: