Monday, February 21, 2011

I Have Awesome Friends

You should think about getting awesome friends.

Remember when I said I got new business cards? Well they look like this



I decided it was finally time to replace the banner and avatar I've been using on the selling sites because the ones I had were crap. Ok, maybe crap is a strong word but I did the banner myself in photoshop and my photoshop skills are kind of lacking so yeah, crap probably isn't too strong a word. So I sent a request over to Kristin and demanded awesome! I mean I demanded in a nice way (right Kristin?). Well it doesn't matter because she came through, just as I expected.





I'm madly in love with both but for some reason the little avatar makes me want to giggle with glee every time I look at it.

And all of this was perfect timing because I just made some new products, little change purses and I'm super excited about them too.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yes, you demanded in a very nice way. :) I'm glad you love them so much.