Sunday, August 22, 2010

Business Cards

I got new business cards, don't tell me you don't like them because I am madly in love with them.



It has been a weird month for the wallet orders, I had a week in there where I sold seven wallets (to six different people). I don't think I ever sold that many at once even at Christmas time - not counting the fair that Gen took them to and sold like 10 in a couple hours. I was so excited, I know Gen and Kailey are tired of hearing about it.

I've also decided that I'm not going to get annoyed with people when they are being well... annoying about their orders. I've had two such customers recently and as soon as both received their initial orders they bought more so no more bitching about them.

2 comments:

Rose said...

I'm not tired of hearing about your 100% awesome wallets! I like it when you make them because I get to help in one of the most important step . . . :D

Victoria said...

Yes Kailey, your ass is essential to my success as a wallet maker.