Tuesday, September 1, 2009

5lb Gummi Bear

nooo not a 5lb BAG of gummi bears (which I have purchased in my lifetime, shut up) but one gummi bear that weighs 5lbs. I can't deny how much I kinda want.



In the end I think I'd rather just have these. You can't beat Haribo.

Ok, back to memorizing Genetics for my quiz tomorrow. "But didn't class just start last week??" you say??? Why yes, but apparently we will be quizzed or tested every week. Oh and also if you score below a B you must have a personal counseling session with the teacher to discuss why. "But aren't you an adult??" you may ask. "I guess not," I will respond.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I saw ads for those giant gummi bears on the Fail blog all the time. I was VERY tempted to buy one. Maybe I'll get you one for x-mas. :)

Janelle said...

I hate to say it, but I've had an extreme aversion to gummy bears since I was about 12 years old. Our dog ate an entire costco-size bag of gummy bears while we were at church and as we literally walked in the door, she puked it all up in front of my bedroom door. My dad made me clean it up off the carpet with a spoon. Not his (or my) finest hour.

So yeah, can't really be with you on the 5lb bear. But I sure hope you get one someday.