Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ultimate Birthday List

So my birthday is less than 10 days away so I thought I would give you guys a list of the things I want, you know, to ease your shopping burdens.

1. Battlestar Galactica Season 3 DVD - Yeah, I'm a total nerd, you want to make something of it?

2. Nintendo Wii - This speaks for itself.

3. Private Lessons at the Dance Studio - Because I'm really enjoying it!

4. A Flat Panel HD Television - something in the 37" range will be fine.

5. A Pink Laptop - Because it is pretty.

6. A New Car that I don't have to make payments on.

7. Roisin Murphy CD - I just can't find it anywhere!

8. A Cute Boy - to take me out to dinner. (Did you really think I was going to get through the whole blog of things I want without mentioning Logan?)

9. And like world peace or something like that.

2 comments:

reneeebony said...

O.M.G. i didn't know we could request Logan for our birthdays!? Damn! I want Logan for my birthday too . . . in october . . . i mean everyday's a reason to celebrate being alive. I want Logan for my tuesday!

Unknown said...

you forgot Nathan. Cuz that would be like a double doozy present. for you and for him. a big fat HAPPY BIRTHDAY hotness fest. Except if I were him and came across this comment, I'd be frightened. And then you would shhhhh and whisper... just let it happen.