Saturday, March 8, 2008

Apparently my subconscious has something against left-overs. Both last night at dinner and today at lunch I got my left-overs boxed up and then they were promptly left on the table when I left the restaurant. All my fault I know but still....twice in a row???

Those of you who know me well know that I don't usually eat left-overs except for some specific things. It is not that I have something against them, I just usually don't feel like eating the same thing the next day. Today I had lunch at CPK, THAT I totally would have eaten, and I'm sure that Kailey would have enjoyed my remaining taco salad from last night, it was quite delicious.

oh well.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I do that ALL the time. It drives me nuts- especially when I don't realize it until I go to the fridge to get the aforementioned leftovers out to eat 'em.

Kristin said...

forgetting to take the leftovers from the restaurant....sounds a lot like me!