Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Saturday morning started like this...


And 15 minutes later looked like this...


The puppies helped with the stuff in the middle...


After presents Kailey and I went shopping! We hit Old Navy, The Container Store, Ross, and Borders. At Borders I decided to buy New Moon since I didn't get it for my birthday, the girl kindly asked if I needed a gift receipt and I had to admit that no, I did not because it was totally for me. Then Kailey wanted her own bag because she didn't want her book touching New Moon. Well I don't want your stupid book contaminating my horribly awesome movie! SO THERE!

Then I put on a dress, high heels, make-up and did my hair and went out to dinner. I had said I wanted steak or sushi so we went to Benihana and I got both. Deliciously both in my tummy.

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes, calls, texts, and facebook posts! Special thanks to Kailey for waking me with the smell of baking cinnamon rolls!

1 comment:

Rose said...

next time I'll make the cinnamon rolls from scratch! And I WILL get my own bag so it doesn't get lame movie cooties all over it. :P