Friday, February 6, 2009

Broken

I broke my brain. By "I" I of course mean "Calculus." So I get out of class last night, walk to my car and proceed to being driving home. I start driving to my old apartment. Luckily I caught myself just before I turned and was able to correct it. About half way to the correct apartment, I miss my turn, yeah this is going well. As I'm waiting to turn onto my street I reach into my school bag for my wallet because in my wallet is my keycard for opening the gate to our complex. It isn't there. I realize that I left it in my purse in my trunk, this really isn't a problem because I can just dial the code that calls my cell phone and open it like that. The problem is that when I realize that my purse is in my trunk my brain thinks the following, "Oh my god, I locked my keys in the trunk!" Here are the reasons why that makes me an idiot.

#1 - I am sitting in the car. That means I can open the trunk using the trunk release on the door if I need to.
#2 - I am sitting in the car. That means I somehow got into the locked car. I'm willing to bet, using my keys.
#3 - I am sitting in the car AND I just drove home. That means I somehow started the car. I'm willing to bet, using my keys.

I went to bed not long after I got in the house.

No comments: