Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Almost a Good Day?

So today, if it happened last week, would be a good day but nothing about this week or any days in it are good so we're going with almost good.

Reasons:

1. I didn't have to use my AC in the car this morning driving to work, in fact I thought about turning on the heat. (For those of you in CA: Yes, for the last 5 months I've had to use AC while driving the one mile to work at 7:30 in the morning because it is that stupidly freaking hot here).

2. Just found out that ABC picked up a new show for midseason called Castle. Why do we care? Why because of the show's star, of course. My birthday sharing man, Nathan Fillion.

3. It is like 2:15pm and I haven't broke down crying yet today. Most of you know the reasons behind that, those of you who don't can ask someone who does because I don't want to talk about it.

No comments: