Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hypothetically Speaking...

In an alternate universe, maybe I signed up on an online dating site. And maybe I didn’t do this to find my one true love but really so that I would leave the house more. It would probably be wrong for me to seriously date someone here since I want more than anything to return to California but that doesn’t mean that I can’t make the most of my situation.

So far, I like the site. It is very young and hip and free (very important). I’m not going to tell you what it is in this blog because I don’t want all of you trying to go there and read my profile and make fun of me but if you are interested – for your own reasons – I would be happy to share.

In other news, this weekend I am going to a free private consultation/meet/tour of a dance studio here to possibly learn Latin ballroom dancing. I’ve never partner danced and I really want to learn. I do realize that a ballroom dance studio isn’t exactly the happening place to meet single, straight men but it is all part of the get out of the house more plan.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I think that is totally rad. Good for you! I've always wanted to take dance lessons, especially considering I have two left feet.

reneeebony said...

nice! maybe i should have a similar plan considering i spent all day in the house yesterday.