Friday, February 12, 2010

Dammit, I'm a Hipster



I don't have an iPhone but my phone more closely resembles one than a blackberry or the other ridiculous option.

I have a slight facebook addiction. Not a terrible one but a slight one. I wouldn't go near twitter or a drum circle.

Scents make me nauseated so this one is moot.

Thanks Gen for making me buy skinny jeans. I also really really love my vans.

I'd rather have the range rover than the other two options but I think 1 category isn't enough to skew the results.

I love tacos, just had a couple in fact.

Well, being a girl means I don't have a mustache but I do have a ring with a fake ironic mustache attached to it. Once again, thanks to Gen.

The next couple are on point, I especially love Project Runway.

I'm not sure about the Defining Characteristics one, I don't think any of them are especially me.

1 comment:

reneeebony said...

well vicki

a. you might actually like apathy because it's a complex scent most people can't smell http://smellapathy.com/

b. i am not a hipster. rude.