Monday, August 3, 2009

I can't even begin to come up with an appropriate title

On the way home from Ikea over the weekend I saw a billboard for an attorney that baffled me. We were on the freeway so I didn't have time to take a picture (and Michael has a strict no turning around policy) but maybe you can appreciate it anyway.

MOLESTED?
Have you or one of your children been molested? Maybe we can help.


What? Now I understand the "Injured at Work?" ones because there is a lot of money to be made by gaming the worker's comp system and even the "Slip and Fall?" ones because suing a big company has the possibility of bringing in the dough but "Molested?"

Is the lawyer just hoping that maybe someone molested by a famous person will happen to see his billboard and call? I guess (barring that scenario) I just didn't think there was that much money to be made in molestations.

No comments: