Monday, December 8, 2008

It is all mine now!

Okay so on Friday one girl from my work ummm lets say was "laidoff" since that seems to be what she is telling people and one of my bosses moved to New Mexico. I know what you are thinking: "But what does this mean for you, Victoria??" Well let me tell you, it means that I now have a new flat panel widescreen monitor, new speakers, a new wireless keyboard and mouse, and a new electric stapler.

I wasn't going to take the wireless keyboard and mouse and the speakers just yet because the chick was supposed to come in and finish things up and I didn't want her to think that I was callously taking advantage of her circumstances but she hasn't been in yet today (it is almost 4pm) and as one friend pointed out; I already stole her job is she really going to care about a keyboard and mouse that she doesn't even own? We're going with no, she isn't going to care.

No comments: